The 180 Conference Center is located on the mezzanine level of the public plaza space.
Easily accessible via Pine Street, South Street and the main entrance on Maiden Lane, 180 Conferences offers a variety of configurations to suit any type of conferencing or business function, with built-in state-of-the-art AV and professional hospitality and event planning services to customize the space to suit any need.
180 Conferences also features a high-end pre-function area, a perfect space to start an event or conference or serve as a stand-alone space.
THE CONFERENCE CENTER
The Conference Center is located on the second floor of 180 Maiden Lane. It includes a 560 sqft pre-function room and a 4500 sqft conference room. The Pre-function room offers floor-to- ceiling glass windows with views of the East River, Pier 17, and the Brooklyn Bridge. The conference room provides a focused work environment.
Seated: 30 guests
Cocktail: 50 guests
Seated: 110 guests
Theater Style: 150 guests
Cocktail: 150 guests
• 5,710 overall sqft of usable space
• 560 sq ft pre-function room and 4500 sqft
• 12 ft high ceiling with dimmer lights
• 80 sqft freight elevator with direct street access
and dedicated attended elevators
• High-speed wireless internet
• In-house audio-visual services, integrated
conference phone equipped with a touch
screen, wireless microphones, and onsite tech
• In-house furniture: rectangular and round tables,
chairs, and linens
• Seasonal menus and beverage service